Walker Chapel UMC

Sanctuary Open for Prayer: Sunday, 9:00 am
Adult Study: Sunday, 9:30 am
Worship: Sunday, 10:30 am
Children's Sunday School: Sunday, 10:45 am

Chapel Interior

The interior of Walker Chapel includes the Sanctuary shown here plus the other spaces inside the church and administration building.

The administration building was built in the mid-1950's in the area that had been used for the horses and buggies in the early days of the church.  The primary use of the administration building is for classrooms, the computer lab, the Chapel offices, conference areas, the choir room and the Walker Chapel pre-school.

The Chapel was built around 1960 and is the third Chapel from the simple first chapel that stood on the back corner of the cemetary to the small chapel that stood in the place of the current chapel to this now classical yet simple chapel we all enjoy.